How to understand the data displayed on your Hub home page
The Autobooks Hub home page has been enhanced to provide you quick access to your Autobooks Program activity data. For a deeper dive in your activity analytics and to access downloadable reports, please visit the Reports tab within the Hub.
Sorting Activity Data
Your activity data can be sorted by clicking the tabs at the top of the home page. You may view data by the current week, the current month, the current quarter, or the current year.
Autobooks Enrollment Activity
This section of the home page displays activity within the time period you select (it will default to a Monthly view):
- Enrolled - number of customers that have accepted Autobooks terms and conditions to begin enrollment.
- Approved - number of customers approved to accept payments through Autobooks out of the number enrolled for that same time period.
- Activated - number of customers that have processed at least one payment of those approved during the time period selected.
- Enrolled/Approved breakdown - shows the number of enrollees that are missing information to be approved for payment processing versus the number that were approved for the time period.
Autobooks Payment Activity
This section will display all payment and deposit activity for the time period selected:
- Transaction Count - the number of payment deposits made by Autobooks to a customer account during the time period.
- Payment Volume - the total dollars deposited by Autobooks to a customer account during the time period.
- Depositing Businesses - the number of customers that received a payment through Autobooks during the time period.
- Transaction breakdown - a view of the types of payments received by each payment tool and payment method in the time period, including:
- Transaction type - the payment tool used to accept the payment (Invoicing, Payment Link, etc).
- Payment type - whether the payment processed was via card or ACH.
- Volume ($) - the total dollar amount of the transaction type/payment type combination.
- Transaction count - the number of transactions for that transaction type/payment type combination.
- Business count - the number of customers that processed payments for that transaction type/payment type combination.