Admin users can view data about their small business customers (including referral data).
Small business data (including referral data) is accessible by users with Admin role types. This information is more robust than a simple list of customers that were referred to use Autobooks technology.
All data is available for download to a .CSV format. Click the download button in the upper right corner of the data table to download an export. NOTE: exports are limited to no more than 10,000 rows (or your ability to download a certain file size). To create a smaller download file, filter column views to show only the desired meaningful data you need.
Admins can take advantage of the data in a number of meaningful ways, including:
- Create employee referral leaderboards for internal competition;
- Identify customers that are (or aren't) generating TPV dollars for follow-up;
- Schedule customer communications (using our provided email copy or call scripts!) to:
- Encourage enrollments. Send a note to referred customers that have not yet enrolled in Autobooks;
- Get SMBs approved for payment processing: Let enrolled customers that have not provided required Missing Info to log in and do so;
- Encourage usage: Reach out to approved customers that can process payments, but haven't yet;
- Thank your valuable customers: Congratulate your customers on using Autobooks to get paid, and gain feedback on their experience;
Accessing Small Business Data
To view your small business data, log into the Hub and navigate to the Data menu item at left. Expand the Data section, then click on Small Business.
Within the Small Business section, each line item represents a customer that has begun the enrollment process with Autobooks, been referred, or both. You'll see the following information for each small business customer in your list, along with a Search bar at the top to locate a specific item:
- Referral ID - this is the Autobooks-assigned number for the referral submitted.
- Referred By - the name of the employee that referred the customer.
- Employee Email - your employee's email address that referred the customer.
- SMB ID - Autobooks unique customer identifier.
- Company Name - name of the customer's business.
- External ID - customer's unique identifier from your data core information.
- Email - the email address for the customer that was referred.
- Admin Name - first and last name of the primary admin of the Autobooks account.
- Status - the status of the customer. Statuses include:
- Activated - the customer has processed at least one payment.
- Approved - the customer is enrolled and approved to process payments.
- Cancelled - the account was cancelled.
- Deactivated - the account was deactivated.
- Deboard - the customer unenrolled from Autobooks.
- Denied - the customer was denied the ability to process payments through Autobooks.
- Missing Info - Autobooks is missing information about the customer that prevents us from approving them for payment processing.
- Referred - the customer's information was entered as a referral.
- Under Review - the customers application to process payments is under manual review.
- Business Structure - the type of business structure (ex: Sole Proprietor, LLC).
- Onboard Date - the date the customer accepted Autobooks' terms and conditions.
- Credit Card Limit - the dollar limit the customer has been approved to accept digitally through Autobooks via credit/debit card.
- First Payment Date - the date the customer processed their first payment using Autobooks.
- First Payment Amount - the dollar amount of the customer's first payment processed using Autobooks.
- Most Recent Payment Date - the date of the customer's most recent payment processed using Autobooks.
- Most Recent Payment Amount - the dollar amount of the customer's most recent payment processed using Autobooks.
- Total Payment Count - the number of times an Autobooks payment deposit has been made to the customer's account.
- Total Payment Amount - the total dollar amount the customer has processed in payments through Autobooks.
Sorting and Viewing Small Business Data
Small business data may be sorted and filtered in a number of ways. You can:
- Sort and filter data per column - each column within the small business data table can be sorted and filtered as needed. Simply click the icon in a column header, and a dropdown of sort/filter options will appear.
- Select data from default options - you may also view various pre-canned views from a list of default view options. Click the Table Settings icon to the left of the search bar, and a list of views will appear to choose from.
Default Options Include:
- All referrals - shows all customers that were referred by an employee.
- Most deposits - customers with deposit activity, sorted from most to least number of deposits.
- Highest deposits (dollars) - customers with the highest dollar deposit activity, sorted from most to least in dollars.
- Referral leaderboard - referral activity per employee, sorted from employee with the most referrals to least.